TIANBO FIRST Professional Lint Roller with Giant Adhesive, Extra Sticky Pet Hair Lint Remover, 90...

  • Economy value pack of 5 Rollers, 90 Sheets per roll ,total of 450 sheets
  • Keep clothes lint, fuzz and hair free, great for removing pet hair
  • Extra strong plastic handle, without tendency to slip
  • It's perfectly safe to use on all different types of fabrics and can be used to clean furniture, comforters, clothing, floors, spills, bedspreads and carpets
  • Extra-sticky sheets allow efficiently pick up stubborn dirt, pet hair and so on

I ordered these rollers as I recently adopted a norwegian forest cat and she lays on the bench in our dining room which is cloth covered. She leaves so much hair just laying there that i needed something to clean it up with everyday. These rollers have a lot more layers on them than regular ones. I was impressed with them -will be ordering again

I was using Dollar Store rollers, it was taking two or three strips to remove dog hair from one shirt and I was constantly breaking them. Using these, the handles held up and I could get two to three shirts per strip. there are also a lot more strips on these rollers compared to Dollar Store rollers. After a month I am still on my first roller. and this roller does not leave any glue residue as others I have used. While I know some people have a hard time with the diagonal tape strips, I have had difficulty with all types of strips diagonal, vertical, horizontal, perforated, etc. The ones that come off easy aren't stick enough so it's a trade off. I would rather have a nice sticky roller than one that comes off easy but I have to use 5-6 strips. If you want the most bang for your buck and high quality these are the rollers to get.

Great buy! Quality is better than store!!

These are great!! They are very sticky and removes all of the cat fur on my clothes and furniture! Very affordable as well.

Hands down the best roller I've purchased. I've used many different lint roller brands in the past and have been very disappointed with the adhesives that I go through 3-4 sheets before I can pull all the lint off a plain black shirt. With this set of rollers, I can clear up to 3 black shirts before I need to replace the sheet. Not only that, old sheets are very easy to remove due to the design, which is why I'm so confused as to why some of the reviews say that it's hard to replace the sheet. I've already tossed out the other brands I have. I'm never going back.

I almost didn't even bother with a review. It's lint remover sheets, right? What's to say about them? Well, that's where I was wrong. These are exceptional. We're on our 3rd order. Very sticky. Easy to peel a new sheet off.

Very sticky! They do a great job!

Found these easy to unroll and they pick up a lot of hair. I don’t have to go over the same spot with multiple sheets. We have lots of pets so I needed some good pet hair rollers. These work really well.

woks perfectly and useful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Deaths on August 29

Daily Scorpio Horoscope August 30 (30/08)

TIANJI Smart 4 Ceramic Pot Electric Stew Pot DGD33-32EG 4-in-1 3.2L+2x0.65L+0.45L