Ygritte, by far.Jon killing Dany is a good ending. But it's too rushed to really feel something. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 27, 2021 Ygritte, by far. Jon killing Dany is a good ending. But it's too rushed to really feel something. entertainment 150 Likes 17 Comments Kirsten Figueroa David Phillips Obviously Ygritte, because their romance was correctly built during the serie, not like the one with Daeny who was forced and too short to be attached to it : they just had sex and the next episode they were aunt and nephew and Jon didn't want to give the D anymore Choze Young The spoiler hit me the hardest Keny Ewican At least ygrite is hot Arannaom Ierubara ygritte was sad....I was kinda ok witk him killing danery Stephanie Blair Of course ygritte DonnaMae Zurbano Gutierrez well ygrritte was well developed story. dany final season was not Don Goode A car hit me harder..... Deysa Dubovecka Ingrid all the way. Rashmila Karki none. If I wanted to watch Romeo and Juliet I would have watched Romeo and Juliet Abby Weatherford I am going to go with the Jorah Mormont on this one. Malcolm Glover Both crazy bitches Johnny Gamboa Both Imane Ait El Ygritte of course Geetanjali Gajadar Dany Diana Rose Moffitt I hated Ygritte, such a stupid ignorant girl Lia Sahakyan Holy shit. Song of ice and fire. Is how his love with a wildling (ice) and his love with a targaryen (fire). Mind blown meme Devonte Grant None of them i dont watch breaking bad Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Ygritte, by far. Jon killing Dany is a good ending. But it's too rushed to really feel something. entertainment 150 Likes 17 Comments Kirsten Figueroa
David Phillips
Choze Young
Keny Ewican
Arannaom Ierubara
Stephanie Blair
DonnaMae Zurbano Gutierrez
Don Goode
Deysa Dubovecka
Rashmila Karki
Abby Weatherford
Malcolm Glover
Johnny Gamboa
Imane Ait El
Geetanjali Gajadar
Diana Rose Moffitt
Lia Sahakyan
Devonte Grant