Oral-B FlossAction Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads Refill, 3ct

  • The Floss Action toothbrush heads provide a floss-like clean* *on a Oral-B Pro 2000 or higher, does not replace flossing
  • Unique floss action bristles loosen plaque in between teeth
  • Round toothbrush heads are inspired by dental professional tools for a tooth-by-tooth clean, with specially engineered bristles for optimal tooth coverage
  • The Floss Action replacement brush head works with Oral-B Triumph, Oral-B SmartSeries, Oral-B PRO, Oral-B Vitality (except for Vitality Sonic) and Oral-B Pro-Health Power
  • These toothbrush heads are compatible with the entire lineup of Oral-B rechargeable handles, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes
  • Manufactured in Germany, #1 Dentist Used Toothbrush Brand, Worldwide - Oral-B (data on file)

Try these Oral-B Floss Action Replacement heads. I've used them for the last three years, no less than three times a day. During my last two routine dental appointments, the hygienist did very little scraping and couldn't stop praising me for keeping my teeth so clean. The time in the chair was minimal and greatly appreciated, because I generally don't like having my teeth cleaned. Its pure torture when they have you pinned to a chair with your mouth wide open, and then want to carry on a conversation with you. I'm not sure if my recent experience in the dental chair is the result of the effectiveness of this particular head, or the fact that I'm more conscientious about cleaning my teeth as I grow older. I like to think it's a combination of both. I've used manual toothbrushes for years and it seems that I always had issues when I visited the dentist. The electric toothbrush is quicker but my teeth are generally a lot cleaner. I'm sold on this product and will continue to use it on a daily basis.

These replacement brushes are fantastic! I don't know if the head I had been using was overdue to be changed out or if these are manufactured differently. I thought I was ordering exactly the same type as in the past, but I was pleasantly surprised by the superior results after brushing with this product. My teeth are so much cleaner - I hope Amazon continues to offer this exact selection. FYI - I have an older model Oral B Braun Triumph Professional Care electric toothbrush that's still going strong and I was a bit concerned that these may not fit. No worries, however - the head snapped on without difficulty.

Very happy with this product. The "flossing action" does not replace actual flossing but it does help remove food stuck between the teeth. Pesky things like popcorn kernels and the like. The price is half of what you'd pay in a retail store. I paid about $16 for my set of 3. The avg price of the same product in my area is around $34. Product arrived on time and in excellent condition.

I use this and the precision clean model, one in the morning and one in the evening. This one is a bit larger than the precision clean. It utilizes a toothpaste bubble action to lift out food remnants very effectively, with a softer action than the precision clean. Both have their uses.

My Oral-B Pro 5000 toothbrush came with one Floss Action toothbrush head and I have added a Cross Action toothbrush head to the mix. Can't really decide which brush head I prefer. The Floss Action head feels like it works better on the cheek side of the tooth as it seems to engage the tooth including the space between the teeth as the head is somewhat elongated along the axis of the toothbrush. But on the tongue side of the teeth, it is harder to get the brush head aligned to get that same engagement. The Cross Action head on the other hand is round, hence the engagement with the tooth is the same whether on the inside or outside of the tooth. Since the brush heads are easy to change out, I switch between them as the mood suits me, but I do tend to use the Cross Action head more. For what it's worth . . .

Compared to the Oral-B Pro White brush heads: The Pro White heads pretty much have this circular rubber piece in the middle (I assume trying to imitate the polish brush used by the dental hygienist) but it feels hard on my teeth even when I am brushing softly so as not to trigger the pressure alert on my electric toothbrush. The Pro White heads feel like I'm trying to scrape my teeth clean, not polish them. I will choose the Floss Action heads every time because they get into the crevices quite nicely and distribute the toothpaste rather evenly (the Pro White heads would fling all of the toothpaste off before I finished brushing a quarter of my mouth). The Floss Action heads are effective and comfortable, even when my teeth are feeling sensitive. They also brush the gums nicely. These leave my mouth feeling very clean.

These replacement toothbrush heads are far superior to any other replacement head I've tried. I have serious gum disease, so I speak from experience. I'm meticulous about daily dental hygiene. I've spent a fortune on dental-related products, so I'm thrilled to finally find an effective product for the cost. For *any* cost. My dentist is impressed. FYI, this head fits the Braun/Oral B battery powered electric toothbrush (search Amazon). Seriously, the brush and replacement heads (which should be replaced every couple of months or more, if you're having dental issues) tremendously improved the health of my teeth and gums. Oral B makes a variety of brush heads, so i urge you to try an assortment and see what works.

I have an approximately 10-year-old Oral-B electric toothbrush which has held up to twice-daily brushings and general abuse and is still working as well as it did when new. These are just about the only replacement brushes I use in it. The action is gentle on my gums but leaves my teeth and mouth feeling clean and rinse easily. They last about 2-3 months each and are reasonable priced on Amazon...much cheaper than Walmart or my preferred local grocery store. I've tried the generics but they don't last nearly as long and end up being more expensive in the long run. Win/win in my opinion...

I've had my oral b electric toothbrush for a couple years and I pretty much only use these heads for the flossing aspect. I have bad gums, so I need to keep them as clean as possible and these do the job. These brushes are super soft (well, maybe right out of the box they are). Still, they do a great job keeping my teeth clean and gums healthy. I've noticed my teeth have gotten whiter since I started using these two years ago (and I don't even use whitening toothpaste). For some reason this review was hidden by a sensitivity filter. LOL. WUT

My entire family has Oral-B electric toothbrushes. My kiddos like to chew on the brushes when they brush their teeth so we replace the heads fairly often. I really like that they come with the little plastic circles that are different colors to help them remember whose is whose. The heads are small enough to fit comfortably into their mouths and still be able to maneuver them around. We can use the same size that they do so there is not need to get different heads or toothbrushes. I also like that the toothbrushes that we have are rechargeable and we don't have to worry about batteries. The heads actually last a long time for my husband and I. We only replace them after we have been sick or after about 2 months of normal use. It is also very easy to switch out the old head for the new one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Deaths on August 29

Daily Scorpio Horoscope August 30 (30/08)

TIANJI Smart 4 Ceramic Pot Electric Stew Pot DGD33-32EG 4-in-1 3.2L+2x0.65L+0.45L